What we collect
We may collect the following information to full fill your order:
- Your name
- Contact information including email address and telephone numbers.
- Demographic information such as your address.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
- Data for analytical purposes and the personalisation of advertising.
What we do with the information we gather.
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping. This information is used in case of product warranty claims and potential product recalls.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services. This will be used internally and not shared with any other party.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. This will be restricted to offers and services offered by zealzeal.com and no other party. You will be given the option to opt in to our promotional emails, and can opt out at any time by contacting us directly. We may send you a cart abandonment email to remind you about an item that you left in your basket, or in the checkout. This email is sent following your engagement with our website and our products. We send these emails to you on the basis of legitimate interest compliant with GDPR.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email or phone. The main reason for this type of email would be to ask for your feedback relating to your order and your order experience. We use trusted and GDPR compliant review companies to offer this service.
Companies and Partners that have access to your data
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. This is in accordance to GDPR regulations.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added, and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site.
Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. This personal data can be used and shared with third parties such as Google for personalised and non-personalised advertising.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for internal statistical analysis purposes.
We also use third part cookies from Trustpilot to allow them to carry out the function of requesting service reviews for orders placed on our website.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Personal data we collect about you and your interaction with our site
We use small files called cookies to collect personal information about you and your interaction with our site. This data is used to help is provide you with a great experience when you brows our site.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998, and GDPR regulations. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to us.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.